Electron 3D Slimbot Single/Dual - Newest 2016 Aluminium Frame 3D Printer Kit
New king of prusa i3
Electron 3D Slimbot/TEVO Tarantula - Prusa i3 is a proven design with tens of thousands users all around the planet. Now you have a great opportunity to buy our prusa i3, Seventh generation model. All parts of this 3D printer are Open Source and are part of the RepRap project.
Slimbot - Prusa i3 3D printer features Automatic Platform Levelling along with Automatic Platform Height Detection. It is an Upgrade (Add-on) feature worth 50 USD and Large Print Area 60 USD.
The auto-leveling version uses a proximity sensor to detect the aluminum print bed where the normal version of the printer uses a micro-switch to detect the end of travel for the Z-Axis movement (vertical limits).
It uses all metal parts in its frame construction – extruded black anodized aluminum is used for the frame material with laser cut acrylic plates for the assemblies and ball bearing v-grove wheels for smooth, quite operation. There are none of the smooth rod, linear bearing issues you find with other printers in this price range! The only acrylic parts are the clear cover plates for the electronics, the wheel plates and the print bed mounting plate.
No printed parts. Easy Assembling. High performance. Better than reprap prusa i3.
2020 and 2040 Aluminium Frames.
Extruded Aluminum - German V-Groove Ball Bearing Wheels.
Lead Time: 4 to 5 Business days.
The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm X 200mm in size for the X-Axis and Y-Axis print area.
The X-Axis travel is around 200mm (side to side) for the extruder carrier.
The Y-Axis travel is around 280-mm. With the large bed (optional) you have around 280mm of usable Y-Axis distance to work with.
The Z-axis is also limited by the physical dimensions of the frame – there are 200-mm of usable distance in the Z-Axis. Distance may vary slightly depending on your assembly techniques.
This is a Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled) – Everything is included to assemble this kit and it even includes filament so you can start printing when you have competed assembly and adjustments. You are responsible for assembly and as such we cannot accept returns for this Kit once opened and assembled as we have no control over what you may do to the components of the kit or your assembly technique.
While this kit is easy to assemble you do need a little understanding of electrical wiring and a healthy respect for electricity. You need to understand and use proper wiring and mechanical assembly techniques with this kit.
- Layer resolution of 50 microns.
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Build size: 200X 200 X 200mm. Large print area of 200 x 280 x 200 mm (Optional With extended heatbed).
- Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder (Included).
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA, Nylon and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
- Dual Extruder (Optional).
- Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
- Printing Color: Single/Dual.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-120°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Best ambient temperature: ?25°C.
- Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
- Connection: TF card or USB.
- The file print format: STL,G-Code.
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- CE, FCC specifications: CE, FC, ROHS.
- Device weight: 7.5kg.
- Equipment size: 430 X 4430 X400mm.
- Package size: 440X 340X 190mm.
Note: It is complete kit, includes of all parts for assembling and printing.
Power supply will be shipped based on the customer location.
Watch more videos here.
*Free Shipping only for the following counties: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong, Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Korea, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K, U.S.A and Vietnam
Affordable shipping price for other countries.
Tevo 3D Tarantula - Single/Dual Extruder 3D Printer Kit
- Product Code: tevotarantula
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $227.00